- Band A – £14.83 (2 exams, 2 Hygiene appointments, 2 x-rays and 10% off any treatment)
- Band B – £23.80 (2 exams, 4 Hygiene appointments, 2 x-rays and 10% off any treatment)
- If multiple family members wish to join discount would be applied for example:
- 2 family members registered to receive 5% discount.
- 3 family members registered to denplan receive 10% discount.
- 4 family members registered to denplan receive 15% discount.
*Any more than 4 family members is capped at the 15% discount mark*
(Covers exams, hygiene appointments, x-rays, restorative treatments)
*Does not include the cover of cost for lab fees, orthodontics, whitening, implants*
When being on Denplan you attend the surgery at least twice a year for your routine examinations which means the care you receive helps to ensure treatment needed is identified in good time so then the dentist will advise you of the best treatment plan for yourself- such as restorative work.
If you are away from home and are in Denplan, the service gives you emergency cover whether you are abroad or away on business, this can give you a invaluable peace of mind regarding dental emergencies.
Denplan monthly plans start from as little as £14.83 per month*. If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact your dentist and they will make you an appointment for a Denplan assessment to be carried out to see which plan best suits yourself.
*Denplan care does not cover cosmetic treatments, prescriptions, laboratory fees or referrals to specialists.